Sunday, October 7, 2012

Between Struggle and Liberation Death Wins.

Sometimes I doubt the veracity of the word  liberation. I have seriously started doubting it since I have been living my life on my own. And I am becoming pretty much averse to those people who claim them to be a guarantor of liberation. I strongly feel that this very word called 'liberation' is a sham. Every now and then what I see is only struggle and no liberation. I am not an expert on these two subjects. Yes I would call these two words  as subjects because we have kept on discussing this since time immemorial; rather since the advent of Eve and Adam. I again seriously doubt whether Eve and Adam had even an iota of liberation after they made out. And then the whole Pandora's box came into existence and we as a human race have been struggling every moment.

Let me site few examples of this 21st century where struggle is the only way of life. Nothing more and nothing less. While fagging outside my office every time I see big cars stuck in traffic and all of them are struggling with the small ones.

So here goes struggle versus liberation. Which one came first? Which one is perennial and which one is temporary? Liberation or struggle? Coming out from mother's womb... is it struggle or liberation? While coming out is always a struggle and when we come out it is like a Reward and Recognition world. It is akin to 'Rat is Recognized Race', according to me. Struggle actually is in human genes from America to Africa. The only difference could be in the magnitude but struggles are permanent wherever you are. Breathing, catharsis, walking, eating, sex and what not. It all comes after struggling and when we get it we confuse those with liberation. But it is actually not.

Death is an absolute truth. I underwent a struggling time few months back. A boy is born out from her mother's womb and he is a thalassemia  patient by birth. I sometimes feel that injustice does not only exist here but also there where we bow down every time when we are in a problem. These lingering questions really saddens me and unlike before I give it a thought and move on getting busy with my own life. I some times loathe about being me.
I do question my self the way I am,my reactions towards people who need attention and support but I have to succumb before helplessness. I am totally convinced now that there would be so many questions unanswered and I too will be finally liberated absolutely one day.

Between you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment